Austin Air Conditioning Service, AC Maintenance, Tune-Ups and Inspections
Proudly Servicing Austin Since 1995
Regular Air Conditioning System AC Maintenance
We perform regular preventive maintenance and repair services for Air Conditioners, included filter inspection and cleaning, troubleshooting, replacing defective components, and more. Old air filters strain your system and, as a result, cause various issues. You’ll add a minimum of five years to your system’s life by changing your filter regularly.
Our qualified technicians at AC Repair Center diagnose the issues with your AC unit and perform repairs. We also perform residential appliance repair, Air Conditioning Repair, Heating/Furnace repair services, Maintain your AC system, and even handle your HVAC Installation and Replacement. Our technicians carry the essential parts in their trucks for fast assistance. They will repair or install a central AC system right the first visit. We repair both single units and multiple units. To make an appointment, call at 512-595-9222 or schedule it online.
Air Conditioner Filters
The essential AC maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your air conditioner is to replace or clean its filters routinely. Dirty filters obstruct normal airflow and reduce the system’s ability significantly. With obstructed airflow, the air that passes the filter may carry debris to the evaporator coil. Also by replacing filters you can lower the air conditioner’s consumption.
If the air conditioner system is in constant use, filters regularly need to be changed. Some types of filters are recyclable, but others need to be replaced. They are available in various kinds and efficiencies. Clean or change your AC system’s filter or filters every 2 months, at least during the cooling time.
Hiring a Professional
When your AC cooling system needs over regular AC maintenance, hire an expert service technician. A well-trained technician can discern and fix the problem in your AC system. AC Repair Center Provides services in the whole Austin area and cities nearby, Texas.
Maintenance Check Up Includes:
- Check for the right quantity of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant flows using a leak detector
- Take any refrigerant that need be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally discharging it to the atmosphere
- Examine for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow over the evaporator coil
- Check the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Examine electrical terminals, correct and tight connections, and use a non-conductive layer if necessary
- Check oil motors and belts for tightness and wear
- Check the efficiency of the thermostat.