Buying an air conditioning system is a long-term investment since the estimated lifetime of an Air Conditioner unit is usually between 12 and 15 years, which is a decent amount of time. But the actual service life of an air conditioner depends on how it is used. In short, if the system is used correctly, it will last even longer than its intended service life. On the other hand, improper use of the AC may force you to replace the system before its service time.
Let’s now look at the main Air Conditioner problems that needed to be fixed immediately. Otherwise, you may have to buy a new system anytime soon. We recommend you choose our services at AC Repair Center to repair your Air Conditioner system. Our specialists smoothly eliminate problems related to the cooling system at reasonable prices.
Here are the reasons that need to be resolved immediately:
- Clean the air filters as you find that they interfere with the airflow and change the filters every 3 to 4 months.
- A faulty thermostat puts unnecessary pressure on the air conditioning system. Therefore, do not be negligent if the thermostat does not work properly.
- A refrigerant leak is a serious problem, and whenever you find that the refrigerant is leaking out of your air conditioner, find and seal the leak location either by yourself by calling the professionals. We recommend not to risk further damage to the system and call the experts to handle that.
- A clogged drain line is not a good sign, because when it is blocked by dust and debris, the air conditioner begins to let water into the room.
- A thick layer of dust on either the evaporator coil or the condenser coil is also responsible for the poor performance of the air conditioner, so it is extremely important to clean the AC coils regularly.
- An overheated compressor is probably the last thing you would want to encounter, because it is considered the heart of an air conditioning system, and if it doesn’t work properly, you won’t get the desired comfort in your home.
Prolong the Lifespan of your Air Conditioner by Contacting the Top Air Conditioning Maintenance Company
No matter what brand or model air conditioner you have in your home, our HVAC specialists have the knowledge and expertise to repair and service your system expertly.